The Mission Web Summit Lisbon 2019 is a business, technology and innovation meeting that will connect Brazilian startups and entrepreneurs with the Portuguese business environment, one of the best regions in Europe for business creation.
One of the highlights of this Mission will be to attend the Web Summit 2019, the largest and most important conference for technology, innovation and entrepreneurship in the world, including several technical visits focused on networking and business opportunities in Lisbon, one of the most vibrant startup cities in Europe.
Advantages of participating in our Mission Web Summit Lisbon 2019:
- Web Summit Ticket with special conditions (optional);
- Exclusive agenda with a visit to the Belém Tower, to be received by the President of the Portuguese Republic, Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa.
- Visits to the largest accelerators and business incubators in Portugal;
- Meetings with investors (business angels and venture capitals);
- Presentation of the main financial and tax incentives for new businesses in Portugal;
- Technical visits to the two largest Portuguese startups (unicorns);
- Differentiated technical visits for participants of the Vertical HealthTech, EduTech and Real Estate events on November 8th;
- Meetings with Portuguese government leaders in the area of innovation and entrepreneurship (secretaries of state, Portugal Venture, Startup Portugal, PME Investments, among others);
- Personalized agenda with suggestions for lectures and activities to maximize participation in the event;
- Unique networking among mission participants.
About Web Summit
Web Summit is the largest technology, innovation and entrepreneurship conference in the world, taking place November 4-7 in Lisbon. It is a unique opportunity to meet world-class business leaders and investors who will be exceptionally in Portugal this week, as well as networking with entrepreneurs from other countries, enabling new partnerships.
Each day will feature different lectures and workshops, as well as distinctive startups presenting their projects with a large rotation of people from the areas of technology and innovation from all over the world.
What can I expect from this event?
Web Summit has thousands of opportunities for its participants. As an experience, we have seen everything happening in this type of event - from the simple sale of products to investments being agreed. At the Mission, you will have access to:
+ 70,000 people
+ 1,500 investors
+ 650 Lectures with world references
+ 100 startups displaying their products
Accommodation, air travel, food, transfers and health insurance
• Transfers during scheduled technical visits are included;
• In the Mission's APP you can view the detailed agenda with all the addresses;
• Air fares, hotels, airport transfers, insurance and food are NOT included;
Official Mission's hotel*
Hotel Tivoli Lisbon ★★★★★
Tivoli Avenida Liberdade Lisbon is located in the heart of Lisbon, within walking distance of Botanical Garden and National Museum of Natural History and Science. This 5 star hotel is located close to the Marquês de Pombal Square and Jardim do Torel.
* All transfers to the activities will leave from the official hotel
What is included
- Specialized technical agenda;
- Web Summit Ticket (optional);
- Support during Web Summit;
- Special networking events;
- Transfer for technical visits;
- Special event of the Portuguese Chamber of Commerce
- Accompaniment by specialized consultants.
What is not included
- Air Ticket;
- Extra cost of excess baggage
- Tips for suitcases, drivers and guides;
- Meals not mentioned as included, beverages and others of a personal nature;
- Travel Insurance;
- Expenses with medical treatment, emergency or routine, as well as any expenses with medicines or medical procedures that are not covered by travel insurance;
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, letters, phone calls);
- Issuance of passport or identity cards;
- Overnight or late check-out that exceeds the contracted period, respecting the rules of the hotels;
- Any service not mentioned in "Included Services".